Friday, January 15, 2010

Morning News

The wailing started again this morning about 5:20. I thought the bodies had arrived, but then realized I had heard no vehicle arriving. I guess it was just people waking up and remembering.

There is still no definitive news. Reading between the lines of a New Press posting this morning at 7:08, Fabnot's body has still not been found, but Zach and Fabius, Fabnot's dad, are not giving up. It was not clear if Barb and Greg had left yet with the bodies of Jocelyn and Romon. As of a little after 8 this morning, Voila phone contact with Pastor Iliobert Berçon in Hinche is that Greg and Barb had not gotten there yet, but the caskets were being made and the person to prepare the bodies was standing by. HAFF driver, Elizert left for Hinche this morning at 4 to meet them.

For others, life goes on. Colin just left for the alternative bank, Fon Koze to cash checks and we pay the teachers today. I also hope to prepare the list to pay the cooks for their work in the dorm for the team from Grand Rapids that just left Monday. So I will do what I can to answer emails while still getting much needed money into the community. Keep the prayers coming.

No comments: