Thursday, March 20, 2014

Student Comments

After the Passion for Purity seminars, students were asked to write comments on what they had learned. Below are some of the comments from students in all grades at IPB. Some of the students came away with a better grasp of the principles than others. Or were more able to express their understanding

Boys – grades 7 through 13
“I learned how I should have a life which is holy together with Christ and how we should run from immorality.”

“I learned many things from the seminar. I learned how I can control myself in sexual things and lead a sanctified life, a life that gives God pleasure.”

“I learned in the seminar how I am able to lead a life of purity with God. It was a very beautiful story. I feel blessed. [in English] Glory to Jesus!”

“I feel there was a change in my life. I learned many things which can help me in the future.”

“I would like God to make me holy in all that I do in this life.”

Girls - grades 7 through 13
“I came to the seminar Wednesday so that I could learn how Jesus Christ can change my life so that it becomes holy and how I should remain in the will of God in sexual affairs. I should live in the will of God.”

“I felt very happy by the way they organized the seminar because they showed how to protect ourselves on the subject of sex, how I should lead a life that is pure, that is clean before God. Thank you for that.”

“I learned how to live in purity. I learned I should not have sex before marriage. I learned I should not dress in a way that says I am for sale.”

“I learned how I should comport my life, how I should live as a person apart for God, how I should control myself, how I should nurture myself, how I should not indulge in doing things that are not good. I need to live in a way God wants, the way God agrees with.”

No comments: